Product successfully added to your shopping cart
1. The following terms and conditions of service apply to the shopping and use of the online shop registered under the address www.dearjohn.pl
2. Prior to purchasing any goods from the Shop the Client must read the terms and conditions and accept them. Unawareness of any of the terms and conditions does not exempt the Buyer, here in after referred to as the Client, from adhering to them. The following terms and conditions constitute a part of the contract of sale concluded between the Shop and the Client.
3. The owner of the Shop is 22 KAROLINA RUDZKA-KRĘPICZ, Lanciego 19 local 137, 02-792 Warszawa, NIP 951-188-13-19 here in after referred to as the Vendor.
4. The contents of the online Shop do not constitute a commercial offer as stipulated in art. 543 of the civil code. All information on products to be seen on the Shop’s website should be considered an invitation to purchase as stipulated in art. 71 of the civil code , in accordance with the terms and conditions.
5. The customer, who places an order is obliged to pay the price for the goods ordered.
6. All products offered for sale in the Shop are factory-new, physical and legal defects-free and have been introduced to the Polish market legally.
7. The customer places an order , shall pay the cost of delivery.
8. The prices of products offered in the Shop are expressed in Polish zlotys and are VAT inclusive (they are gross prices). Delivery costs are not included in the price
9. The Shop reserves the right to modify products’ prices, to include new products in the offer or to discontinue some of the merchandise as well as to introduce temporary discount offers on the Shop’s website and to modify them. Modifications do not apply to orders already being processed.
10. Each order is accompanied with a bill of sale, the Shop can also issue a VAT invoice if requested, the date on the invoice being the date when the payment is received by the Vendor.
11. To submit an order the Client must provide necessary personal data as well as an email address and a phone number. Personal data entrusted to the Shop shall be used for the purposes of the contract of sales completion only.
12. Should data provided by the Client turn out to be incomplete, incorrect or untrue, the Vendor reserves the right to refrain from the completion of the order. Leaving an email address and/or a phone number shall be helpful in solving possible problems pertaining to the order.
13. It is recommended to create an account with the Shop by filling in a form and providing, apart from personal and contact details, a password to the account. This shall give the Clients the opportunity to track their orders. Should the Client reveal the password and allow access to the account to third parties, the Client shall be liable for any consequences of such actions.
14. By creating an account with the online Shop, the Client gives consent for the Client’s personal data to be processed strictly for the marketing purposes by the Vendor. Pursuant to the art. 24 pos. 1 point 3 and 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 269, 1997, data providing is voluntary, moreover the Clients are entitled to access their personal data and alter them.
15. Ordered products are delivered in a manner determined by the Client upon order placement by the means of : Polish Post Service or courier service within the area of Poland. Collection in person is also possible directly in Vendor’s offices, upon prior agreement. The Vendor reserves the right to deliver the goods by the Vendor’s own means of transport.
16. The Shop shall not be liable for any delays due to actions of Polish Post Service or courier service.
17. The Vendor accepts the following payment methods: prepayment by transfer to the Vendor’s bank account, payment with electronic payments system PayU or PAYPAL or cash on collection in the Vendor’s offices.
18. After placing the order the Client receives an email containing the acknowledgement of the order.
19. The order processing begins after the payment is received to the Vendor’s bank account.
20. The lead time is from 1 up to 7 business days following the receipt of the money. The order is dispatched within 5 business days following the receipt of the money to the Vendor’s bank, on business days only. Should the lead time turn out to be longer than described on the Shop’s website the Vendor shall contact the Client to confirm the order and establish the lead time.
21. The Client is entitled to modify or cancel the order until its implementation, i.e. until the date of dispatch. Any modifications or cancellation are done via an email request to the address: email@example.com
22. The Shop shall not be liable for any problems with delivery of the merchandise resulting from incorrect or incomplete address data provided by the Client. The Shop can dispatch the returned order if the Client agrees to pay additional shipping costs. The same applies to situations when the Client does not collect the merchandise in time and it is returned to the Shop.
23. Should the delivered parcel be damaged or show signs of having been opened, the Client is liable to draw up a complaint protocol in the presence of the delivery service employee. This is a necessary step in order for the claim to be recognized by the Vendor.
24. Returned merchandise cannot show any signs of wear or be damaged in any way. It must be returned by means of a courier service or in person to the Vendor’s office upon prior settling of the time. The Client should ensure that the items to be returned are packaged correctly and secure for the shipping. The returns shall be sent to: DEAR JOHN, ul. Lanciego 19 lok 137, 02-792 Warsaw, POLAND
25. Parcels returned with COD (cash on delivery) option shall be refused.
26. According to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for the damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22 pos. 271 and subsequent alterations), the Client is entitled to withdraw from the contract of sales within 14 days following receipt of the parcel by returning the unchanged merchandise to the Shop. The right to withdraw from a remote agreement without stating the reason applies to Clients who are consumers, i.e. natural persons concluding the contract for purposes directly unconnected with their professional activity ( art. 221 of the civil code ). A prior contact with the Vendor is necessary.
27. The proof of purchase should be enclosed to the returned merchandise as well as the Returns Form (available here). The payment shall be refunded by the Shop to the bank account indicated by the Client upon receipt of the proof of purchase. If an invoice has been drawn up, the Client is liable to provide a signed copy of a correcting invoice by sending it to the Shop’s address indicated in pos. 22 of the present terms and conditions.
28. The delivery and return costs are non-refundable.
29. An item is subject to the return policy only when it is unchanged, in its original, undamaged packaging, it is complete and contains all sales documents. Returned items showing signs of wear shall be refused.
30. In order for a claim to be recognized, the Client must send the merchandise to the Vendor’s address indicated in the pos. 22 of the present terms and conditions enclosing the description of the defect and the copy of the proof of purchase. Should the claim be accepted by the Vendor, the amount paid shall be refunded to the bank account indicated by the Client within 7 days.
31. The Vendor shall make every effort to ensure that all photographic representations and descriptions display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of the items for sale. However, the photographs are only examples. Moreover, the Vendor reserves the right for errors to occur in the descriptions and the data of the products for sale.
32. All other actions pertaining to the functioning and activity of the Shop non stipulated in the terms and conditions but described in other parts of our website www.dearjohn.pl constitute an integral part of the terms and conditions.
33. The Vendor reserves the right to unilaterally alter the terms and conditions at all times without having to provide reasons. Should such modifications to the terms and conditions take place, the Shop shall publish the new version immediately.
34. The terms and conditions become effective as of the date of their appearance on the Shop’s website.
35. To all matters not settled in the terms and conditions appropriate provisions of the civil code or other laws pertaining to online sales shall apply.